Legally Blonde (university article)

Is there any more girly colour than pink? If you are expecting a baby girl you can be 100% sure that you are going to receive loads of presents in this colour. And to be honest, how many of you would paint her room pink? My friend took it to the next level by buying her daughter clothes and toys with Hello Kitty (I once had a Hello Kitty phone but I swear I bought it just for fun :)). But enough about small kids. Let’s take a look at how adults wear this colour. As you probably figure it out the first person who came to my mind while thinking about pink was Elle from Legally Blonde. She sometimes ended up looking like a huge candy which can easily happen if you overuse this colour. You can also naive and immature so be careful about that. But if you use it only on few items it will look great and very feminine.

Pink is a delicate colour which represents romance and love. Studies have also showed that people who were exposed to this colour felt calm and relaxed. Well it is probably a good colour for your baby’s room anyway. So what signals do you send to other people when you put on a pink dress? You will definitely look friendly, approachable and in touch with your feminine side. The same thing applies for guys. And let me say one thing. I absolutely hate all the comments about guys being gays if they wear this colour. So boys, please wear pink more often because it looks really good on you.

As you can see I am a big fan of pink colour because I find it elegant and striking. What about you? What is your opinion on pink and more importantly on men wearing this colour. I know it has nothing to do with women’s fashion but the general view just really pisses me off.

Facebook / Bloglovin / Lookbook / Twitter /

11 Comments

1. Laura C.
    December 8, 2014 / 5:21 pm

HI Lucie I love the dress;)xoxohttp://glampond.blogspot.it

2. Shannon Boyce
    December 8, 2014 / 6:20 pm

I think pink is gorgeous, sexy, and demands to be taken seriously.the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

3. charmeuse
    December 8, 2014 / 6:25 pm

perfect :)www.charmeusee.blogspot.com

4. Chrissie aus der edelfabrik
    December 8, 2014 / 7:27 pm

oh so romantic looks – i love!Greets from the EDELFABRIK Chrissie

5. Pooja Mittal
    December 8, 2014 / 7:58 pm

there absolutely is no other color more girly than pinku gilrs look lovelykeep in touchwww.beingbeautifulandpretty.comwww.indianbeautydiary.com

6. Agnieszka Laviolettee
    December 8, 2014 / 9:56 pm

magnifique!!!! Amazing , you look very femina and sexi, and elegant as well, beautiful!

7. Kathleen Harper
    December 9, 2014 / 3:33 am

So pretty! Love these outfits on you<3katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

8. Shamu Boo
    December 9, 2014 / 5:28 am

Pink is a very friendly color for you dear! Look how pretty you are. I would like to wear it but I am too pale. It looks more like camo on me 🙂 And oh wow I remember that flower dress! It worked amazingly for me last time and sure enough just as good tonight 😉 Wow!!! You are so lovely and sexy!!! xoxohttp://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

9. Pieces of my world
    December 9, 2014 / 10:32 am

Ty růžové kalhoty jsou úžasné =))

10. Kizzy Von Doll
    December 9, 2014 / 2:57 pm

I like pink…now! When I was growing up I hated pink and I hated that if you were a girl you had to like pink. I like to wear it now, I love pale pinks to vibrant ones. Pink was actually created for boys and blue as for girls, so when someone says boys can't wear pink they are wrong. It doesn't make them more girl like, it's a stupid point of view from people.You look gorgeous xx