Floral tights

Hi, how was your weekend? I was working as a promoter for H&M shop in Pilsen. I can tell you that my feet hurt as hell!!! I had to stay on my feet the all day long and because I had to wear heels it wasnt very comfortable. But what wouldnt I do for money? 🙂 To treat myself after those 2 hard days I bought myself two gorgeous shirts.
                                                                         ///
Ahoj, jaký byl váš víkend? Já jsem pracovala jako hosteska pro obchod H&M v Plzni. Můžu vám říct, že moje nohy bolí jako blázen!!! Musela jsem celý den být na nohou, a protože byly povinné podpatky, necítila jsem se moc pohodlně.  Ale co bych neudělala pro peníze? 🙂 Abych se odměnila po těchto dvou těžkých dnech, koupila jsem si dvě nádherné košile.

Dress and bag: New Yorker, Tights: Calzedonia, Boots: 5th Avenue, Cardi: F&F

I just love my tights! / Já prostě miluju svoje silonky!

Follow Style Without Limits

31 Comments

1. Juneli
    March 25, 2012 / 8:03 pm

Totally adorable!! The floral dress and tights are so cute and you look lovely!!

2. AprilLily
    March 25, 2012 / 8:04 pm

I love the bow over the top of the cardigan. Very cute and you are so beautiful!AprilLilyhttp://lilyinlace.blogspot.com/

3. Liesl
    March 25, 2012 / 8:23 pm

Super cute look on you, and I love your dress! 🙂

4. Adeola Naomi
    March 25, 2012 / 8:31 pm

Super lovely Dress!!!!xoxo

5. demypagoudi
    March 25, 2012 / 8:45 pm

Well, it sounds fun even if you had to stay on your feet for so long. But after all, money is money…:P I love so much this look, it's one of my faves! The dress has an amazing print and the colors look gorgeous with the color of this cute little cardigan. Also: agreed! Your tights totally rock! <3

6. Morbid Angel
    March 25, 2012 / 9:18 pm

Pretty outfit… :)http://lifewidmorbid.blogspot.co.uk/

7. Kat
    March 25, 2012 / 9:25 pm

such a pretty dress! you look sooo lovely and sweet :)katslovefashion.blogspot.com

8. Elekon
    March 25, 2012 / 10:33 pm

life makes us do silly and boring things sometimes for living:)I love your dress and a tiny cardy, all looks so feminine! have a great upcoming week!xx

9. UnA
    March 26, 2012 / 2:34 am

I LOVE IT! you are so beautiful.amazing dressxoxo

10. The Midwest Muse
    March 26, 2012 / 3:02 am

I love the color of the sweater and the fit of the dress. Oh my, on your feet all day in heels? NO THANKS!

11. Squared
    March 26, 2012 / 4:19 am

very cute!

12. mochaccinoland
    March 26, 2012 / 5:46 am

u look so lovely dear! love the way u layer a cardi over your dress. i also had gone thru the experience where I had to be on my feet the whole day in heels! not a great feeling but that's how i learned to wear heels! ^^ my feet suffered terrible cramps after standing behind the beauty counter promoting makeup & skincare. hahaha. it was long time ago though.xoxomochaccinoland.blogspot.com

13. Veronika
    March 26, 2012 / 5:58 am

Moc hezká kombinace. Ty punčochy jsou k tomu super, přemýšlela jsem nad nimi, ale nakonec jsem vzala puntíkaté. A určitě se sejdeme, ale viděla bych to až po půlce dubna – příští týden jsem na školení a navíc rekonstruuji budoucí bydlení. 🙂

14. Am2Pm Chic
    March 26, 2012 / 6:44 am

This look is supper cute, and the tight is awesome. Thanks for visited & sweet comment. Hope to see you back soon.xoxoChristyhttp://am2pmchic.blogspot.com/

15. Lucie van Koten
    March 26, 2012 / 8:53 am

Lovely. Krásné, něžné, romantické a zase úžasně sladěné:-)

16. winda octavia
    March 26, 2012 / 11:42 am

what a lovely and sweet look, dear =Dlove the way u layer a cardi over your dress.totally feminine and chic for everyday's outfit..xoxo

17. PRIYANKA D
    March 26, 2012 / 11:46 am

hey lucie thnks for ur comment on my blog!i love ur outfit d bag is awsm n d floral dress n d pink cardi r beautiful!! :)following u now n hope u follow me too :)xoxowww.fshn4us.blogspot.in

18. Francesca Romana Capizzi
    March 26, 2012 / 11:52 am

This outfit is so adorable!! i love the floral tights!Don't Call Me Fashion BloggerBloglovin'Facebook

19. Sandra Leiva
    March 26, 2012 / 12:18 pm

Really cute tights! And I like your bag <3

20. Tamara
    March 26, 2012 / 12:19 pm

veľmi ti pristanu tie šaty aj k vlasom – krasna farba 🙂

21. Anonymní
    March 26, 2012 / 12:35 pm

Hello from France Thank you for your membership in the directory, I am very happy! Your blog is accepted in the section Czech Republic On the right side with the books of green! You will find the country with the names of blogs by Country The creation of this new blog "directory", allow a rapprochement between different countries, knowledge of different cultures and traditions. We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world. I realize it existed before because this kind of blog, which alas is gone The more people and more opportunities that will, You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog and your Country. It is you also have to make known after your contacts and friends in your area of ​​Blog The success of this blog, all depends of adherents, also during your next comments with your friends ask them to come in the 'Directory' enclosing the address http://world-directory-sweetmelody.blogspot.com/ Your blog is in the list Czech Republic and I hope this list will grow very quickly Regards Chris We ask you to place a badge of your choice has to know the "directory" to your friends to put on your blog http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/24/1203240217091250289621842.png

22. Dany
    March 26, 2012 / 1:44 pm

Úžasné šaty a svetřík se k nim neskutečně hodí 🙂

23. Aurelia (A Pretty Life)
    March 26, 2012 / 2:26 pm

very romantic, love ithttp://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

24. Arra Abella
    March 27, 2012 / 12:37 am

Really cute look! I commented on this on Chictopia!Arratheprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

25. Gillie
    March 27, 2012 / 2:20 am

I love this outfit, you look adorable, that dress and sweater and so cute!xo Gillie

26. Vittoria @ The Beautiful Things
    March 27, 2012 / 6:29 am

love that pattern! xhttp://www.the-beautiful-things.com/

27. Caro *
    March 28, 2012 / 9:55 pm

Lovely outfit, this dress is really cute 😉

28. Alberto Hugo Rojas
    November 23, 2012 / 12:44 pm

LOVELYILKE YOUR PIC AN LOOK

29. Unknown
    June 24, 2017 / 5:59 am

Your blog is very useful for me.I really like you post.Thanks for sharing. Please click this post,if you wanna join casino online. Thank you. goldenslot casinoบาคาร่าออนไลน์gclub casino