A new start

I have already decided to create my own blog. It took me ages to make this decision but I have realized that my blog on Chictopia.com is amazing event though it doesnt give me the opportunity to share all of my ideas. So here I am. Ready to show you my newest outfits, add some inspiration from catwalks and show you that you can look good even though you are a poor student like me:)
                                                                          ////
Tak jsem se konečně rozhodla vytvořit si vlastní blog. Trvalo mi léta se takhle rozhodnout, ale nakonec jsem si uvědomila, že můj blog na Chictopia.com je sice úžasný, ale neposkytuje mi možnost sdílet všechny moje nápady. Takže jsem tady. Připravená ukázat vám svoje nejnovější outfity, přidat nějakou tu inspiraci z módních přehlídek a poukázat na to, že můžete vypadat skvěle, i když patříte stejně jako já mezi chudé studenty:)

10 Comments

1. Susann
    February 1, 2012 / 12:55 pm

You look great! Can't wait for more posts :)xx, Susann

• Lucie Srbová
      February 1, 2012 / 10:52 pm

Thank you so much!! You are so kind!!xoxo Lucy

2. RocknOla
    February 1, 2012 / 9:29 pm

thanks for following!! i followed back! and this is a lovely picture! hope your dreams will come true :)xoxo Olablogdirtysecret.blogspot.com

• Lucie Srbová
      February 1, 2012 / 10:52 pm

Oh, thank you so much!!!Love, Lucy:)

3. demypagoudi
    February 1, 2012 / 9:39 pm

Oh.my.Goood!!! You did make a blog! I'm so happy for this! Ever since I left Chictopia (seems like aaages have gone by), I missed you so dearly and I'm glad that I can keep in contact now 🙂 I hope that this new blog (which, by the way, is utterly adorable) will be tha best decision you've ever made and that it will give you a lot of chances! Now as for the look, you're as gorgeous as ever! This one shoulder top is adorable and the skirt rocks! You look amazing! <3Demy

• Lucie Srbová
      February 1, 2012 / 10:54 pm

No way!!!! Demy, I missed you so much!! It seems like ages for me to! I am so glad we can stay in touch! Thank you for your wonderful comment, you just make my day!!!!! Hope everythings great with you!!With lots of love!Lucy:)

4. MarieStella
    February 3, 2012 / 2:43 pm

this has to be my fave outfit!! i adore the colors, flowers, lace, off shoulder top!! amazing dear!! you know i love your style!!

• Lucie Srbová
      February 3, 2012 / 10:12 pm

Thank you so much, my dear!!!! Kisses:)

5. Cri
    February 4, 2012 / 10:57 am

Hey there, Lucyyyyyyyyyy or Lu (in Brazil, we'd call you Lu as nickname)! So, my dear Chictopian friend Lu (hahah), are you getting start with your blog now? Then, I wish you a great happy time blogging! Have fun and show us your wonderful style! This skirt is so gorgeous! And you so pretty!Kisses,Cri.(ilpiccolomondodicri.com)ps: I'm also following you! 🙂

6. C
    March 15, 2012 / 9:32 am

This is such a wonderful composition and the sun beams were a great touch! love it.Following you now, maybe you'd like to visit my blog.xo xo,C.http://www.armoireideale.com/